Software QA Engineer
We are now looking for a talented
SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
to join our growing team in Keilaniemi, Espoo
You will be part of our agile software development team; your role being focused on software testing and compliance with regulations. Your responsibilities include software testing, further developing software testing and verification practices and processes as well as maintaining related documentation. Developing automated testing together with our software engineers will be an essential tool to achieve your goals.
You will be working on vast variety of software items included in our products. This includes embedded software for diagnostics instruments, touchscreen desktop applications, result interpretation logic as well as connectivity to external systems such as laboratory information systems and web services for supportive functions. Regulatory compliance, safety, usability and cybersecurity are of importance.
Besides the software team you will work closely with experts of various domains from different functions in the company, including biological R&D, product management and quality and regulations.
We offer you:
- Possibility to deepen your expertise – working in a fast-growing company you will get involved in wide spectrum of challenges and opportunities to contribute and learn
- Opportunity to become an expert in IVDR
- Having fun – your future team members are enthusiastic, energetic and talented
- Support from our software engineers as well as company’s regulations team
- Support for continuous learning – we believe in investing in our employees
- Balance between work and leisure time – we appreciate you when you’re not working, too
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking lot & immediate vicinity to metro station
We expect you to have:
- a BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- software testing experience
- readiness to develop testing and verification processes
- Interest to learn aspects related to regulated software development
- Attitude to get things done
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate software QA aspects with people from different backgrounds
For more information please contact Director, Software Development Jukka Ahonen by email email@example.com or by phone +358 50 386 6585.
Please send your CV and application with a salary request as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the reference “Software QA Engineer, Espoo” in the message subject line. Send the application on 25.11.2020 at the latest. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.