FEB 28, 2021
We are looking for Software Engineers! Come join our Software team and be on the front line with other cimcorpers on creating modern and new generation’s automation systems based on our own software platforms!
We are looking for a motivated and service-oriented Software Engineers to join our team in Ulvila. We are looking for software professionals to be part of our globally operating team, which focuses on software development and project commissioning in various countries. We expect you to be familiar with OOP, relational databases, software architectures, and agile methods. You will be working at our headquarters in Ulvila.
To succeed you will need
- A higher education qualification (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. in Information or software technology)
- A few years of experience in software development Experience in Java programming
- Knowledge of some or all of the following tools JIRA, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Docker
- Knowledge of relational databases, web development (Back-end & Front-end) and software processes (especially agile methods)
- Proactive, hands-on and responsible approach to work as well as customer service skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English, spoken and written
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow in international projects and work with passionate people. We offer extensive employee benefits and additional education and training. We strive to create an innovative and collaborative working culture where good performance is recognized.
Apply for the positions before February 28th, 2021, but note, that the positions may be filled even before that.
For further information about the position, please contact Director, Software Pasi Kankaanpää, tel.: +358 40 5024 508 or Team Leader Teemu Noppari, tel.: +358 40 098 9390
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by February 28, 2021