We are now looking for a talented
to join our growing team in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer to strengthen our software development team at Mobidiag company. You will be working on completing new projects for our in-house tools, improving our existing tool features and databases, and maintaining the current service. We follow an agile process, code reviews, and maintain our CI pipelines. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for working with the team members documenting, designing, developing, testing and validating software that help our teams to do their work and collaborate more efficiently using the in-house tools. Also, you will be cooperating closely with other teams at Mobidiag. e.g., manufacturing teams, R&D teams, and quality team.
Core job duties
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Verify and deploy programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Participate in the development of all parts of the project from software implementation and testing to continuous integration and deployment.
- Document software requirements, validation, risks, architecture and design in compliance with relevant medical device standards
- Implement and execute automated and manual software testing. e.g., Unit test, TDD
We expect you to have
- Relevant educational background e.g., BSc or MSc in computer science and /or information technology
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant work experience. We are also welcoming engineers with more years of experience
- Strong and proven software development experience in technologies related to C#, WPF, Windows Desktop application, .Net Framework and .Net Core
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in an agile development cycle
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/cd VCS
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- You are a proactive problem solver, eager to learn new things and continuously grow as a professional
- Good collaboration skills and self-directed approach to work– continuous learning, sharing, helping others, asking for help when needed
- Experience in one or more scripting languages
We also appreciate your experience with
- Experience in DevExpress UI components with C#
- Experience in Linux servers
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience in C, C++, or Java
For more information please contact Mohammed Al-Musawi by email email@example.com or by phone +358 50 338 6830 (Mon-Fri 10.30am-11.30am in English) .
Please send your CV and application with a salary request (in English) as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the reference “Software Engineer, Espoo” in the message subject line. Send the application on 02.05.2021 at the latest. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.