We are now looking for a talented
to join our growing team in Keilaniemi, Espoo
As part of our software team you will develop software for medical diagnostic devices. Our software solutions cover wide range of software from firmware and desktop applications to analytics.
Our team consists of passionate talented developers, that value continuous learning above anything else. Our team members have individual skill sets, and we share our knowledge to each other daily. We appreciate initiative and working together towards common goals. We want to continuously evolve as a team and adapt to changing needs. We also appreciate agile methodology and expect you to actively participate in the joint effort of developing our processes. We are also great believers in the importance of choosing the right tool for the job.
We work closely with other functions in the company and aspire transparent communication with all domains.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to desktop software, UX & UI design, embedded software, data analysis, software architecture and cyber security
- Possibility to work with great variation of projects
- Contribute to the selection of technologies used in new projects
- Comprehensive orientation with the team
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking lot & immediate vicinity to metro station
- Balance between work and leisure time – we appreciate you when you’re not working too, and want to ensure you can recharge and have fulfilled leisure time
- Opportunities to learn continuously
- C#, WPF, PostgreSQL, PowerShell, Jenkins, Gitlab and C/C++.
We expect you to have:
- a BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge
- Solid programming skills
- Ability to write good quality test covered code (unit tests, TDD)
- Experience in C# and WPF or similar
- Experience in some scripting language (e.g. PowerShell)
- Skills to work with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity of version control and CI tools (e.g. Git, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Passion for taking new challenges and an open mindset
- Good teamwork skills
For more information please contact Director, Software Development Jukka Ahonen by email email@example.com or by phone +358 50 386 6585.
Please send your CV and application with a salary request as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the reference “Software Engineer, Espoo” in the message subject line. Send the application on 25.11.2020 at the latest. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.