We are looking for
SOFTWARE ENGINEERS to join our team in Espoo
Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases? If yes, you could be someone to join our team!
We are looking for experienced and motivated developers to create modern web experiences and services in the following positions:
- Front End (FE/UI) with ReactJS emphasis
- Back End (BE) with Java and/or RoR
In these positions, you will work closely with our ABLOY OS access control core team.
Should you have good skills in one or more areas from the below list, please do not hesitate to apply:
- Java (Spring)
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- DevOps and CI (Ansible, Gitlab/Jenkins)
Responsibilities areas include:
- Create and work with modern REST APIs
- Take advantage of Cloud services
- Integrate to 3rd party solutions
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Champion new ideas and drive outcomes
- Build high quality, tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the services for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to explain rationale behind decisions
- Fluency in English
If you need more information about the position, please give us a call!
Tony Riistaniemi, Team Lead, +358 50 467 1348
Teemu Thorström, R&D Manager, +358 50 329 3059
Kindly fill in your application no later than 15th of August: https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?4eda9e3c&lang=en-US
Please note that we will start interviews already during the application period.
We will offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance on your career. With us, you will have the opportunity to take part in a great change in the cyber security field, rupturing the market with brand new access control solutions.
Come join and work with us in the interesting field of access control!