Dream Broker Oy
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionise communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 800 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 100 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to design and develop exciting and disruptive online video communication products to the worldwide market.
A good Software Engineer is the key to success when it comes to developing new software products. As a Software Engineer in Dream Broker you are certain to be in the middle of action, whether it is related to designing and implementing something new or solving an existing puzzling issue.
At Dream Broker we aim high. We strive towards big impact and long-term effect on the market, and we hope that ambitious goals drive your motivation as well. We believe that combining exceptional, elegant and simple design with solid engineering provides the foundation for world-changing innovation.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing, and testing clear and elegant code together with your bright and competent colleagues
- Engineer robust systems and beautiful interfaces and continuously grow as a Software Engineer
- Working through details with other team members and designers to implement compelling features to continuously develop our online video platform
- Developing and improving tools and processes to further advance team productivity and quality
- Working with the latest technologies
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- A drive to learn new technologies and bring your subject matter expertise to the team
- Deep understanding of collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
- Experience and interest in software platforms and architectures, e.g. cloud service providers, managed services, containerization with relevant technologies, and CI/CD automation and orchestration
To be successful in the role, you have:
- a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in Computer Science, or otherwise comparable knowledge and understanding
- knowledge and experience in using design patterns and algorithms as normal part of your work
- experience in developing web and mobile applications as part of a team
- an attitude and interest for always learning new skills or improving current ones
We offer you a chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our online video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a software development professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into more responsible roles like Software Architect or Lead Developer in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Software Engineer”.
You can also participate to our Code Challenge at https://challenge.dreambroker.jobs/ to showcase your skills already in advance.
For further information, please contact Lauri Heikkilä, Director, Technology & Customers (lauri.heikkila(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 44 29 000 21) or Konsta Karppinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant (konsta.karppinen(a)dreambroker.fi, +358 50 470 5769).