We are now looking for a
to develop our Manufacturing Execution System together with the team in Tuusula.
You will be expected to take on responsibility of various improvement activities right from the start: implementation, testing, problem solving and corrective actions will be part of your routines.
We expect you to:
- have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in SW Development or equivalent
- be familiar with Windows based software systems
- have experience on C#, Object-oriented programming, .NET framework, WPF and relational databases
- have good written and spoken English language skills and be ready to exercise them on a daily basis in an international organization
- are motivated to work in an agile environment
- have knowledge of manufacturing systems (MES, etc.)
Additionally, the following will be considered an advantage:
- knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for medical product development
- knowledge of technologies such as Microservices, ORM, SOAP
- knowledge and interest in Lean methods and processes.
As a person, you are a strong team player and do not mind working under pressure or with tight timelines. You work independently and are self-motivated to complete tasks on time with professional quality. You adapt well to changing situations and still perform your work and documentation carefully. You have good interpersonal skills and you are willing to participate in team development.
We offer you challenging and rewarding work in development of Manufacturing Execution System for medical devices, a pleasant working environment in a great team with world class colleagues and outstanding visibility into the global healthcare business.
For more information please contact Mr. Janne Heikkinen, Manufacturing Execution System Team Leader, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone tel. +358 50 441 3853.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV with a salary request by April 25th, 2018 via our online recruiting system at https://www.kavokerr.com/fi-fi/toeihin-meille. We are constantly going through new applications and the candidates with most compatible profiles will be invited to the next step of the recruitment process already during the application period, so if you want to join us act now!
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126345
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tuusula