Software Engineer to Konecranes
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 2.12.2019
We are now looking for a Software Engineer to Digital Platform Development for Konecranes Technology. If you have at least 3 years of experience as software developer, experience in development in DevOPS environment and Agile mindset, you might be the person we are looking for. Read further and apply right away!
ABOUT THE ROLEDigital Platform Development team is responsible for the development and delivery of Konecranes Industrial Internet Platform. In this position you will work in the organizational feature team and design and implement new digital services. You will be participating all the stages of software development process. You will be working with Lean, Agile and DevOPS utilizing platform and cloud services. In addition to software developing you will work as a part time Scrum Master.
You are offered
* Software development in cross organizational agile team
* An exciting and challenging position
* Multicultural environment in global company
* Limitless self-development possibilities
* Software development of highly automated DevOPS environment
* Development of technical specifications and plans
* Providing solutions that can be utilized as components in Konecranes digital platform
* Communication with product owners for development transparency and meeting stakeholder expectations
* Unit testing and building automated testcases
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable education, bachelor or masters degree level preferable on software development
* More than 3 years experience as software developer
* Experience on software development in modern DevOPS environment
* Agile mindset
* Good communication and team work skills
* Strong problem solving and decision-making skills and willingness to learn
* Fluent written and spoken English skills
We will see as advantage if you have experience on serverless development in AWS, API development and experience as Scrum Master. Also, skills in React Native and Python will be seen as advantage.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Working hours: Full-time
* Location: Espoo (readiness to sometimes work in Hyvinkää)
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.