Do you have a passion and drive for software-based automation design? If so, you might be the one we are looking for! We are now looking for a Software Engineer for our client company Konecranes and their Port Service technical support team. If you have some former experience in automation design, some programming skills and/or a degree in technical field, such as electrical or automation design, read further and apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the software-based automation design in all Port Service delivery projects around the world. In addition, you will participate to the development of the automation features together with other business units. You will be based in Hyvinkää but the position also requires travelling.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Konecranes.
You are offered
* An exciting and challenging position
* Multicultural and global team
* Limitless self-development possibilities
* A great opportunity to gain experience in a large Finnish-based company operating in 50 countries worldwide
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Participating to offer phase of global automation projects
* Automation design in global delivery projects
* Commissioning and troubleshooting support in global delivery projects
* Developing and maintaining new products and features including internal tools
* Training of both internal and external stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A degree in suitable technical field or suitable background
* C++ programming skills
* Former experience in applicants own industry, e.g. summer jobs
* Good communication and team work skills
* Fluent spoken and written English
Former experience in similar assignments as well as further language skills are considered as advantages.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: 12 months
* Location: Hyvinkää
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.