Software Engineer (mobile app development)
We are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join our team in Joensuu.
Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases? If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our software development team in Joensuu. We currently use modern programming languages and practices for development of cloud-based access control solutions. The daily work consists of designing and implementing mobile clients for these solutions.
Abloy software development works with iterative practices: we are not afraid of experimenting and learning from failure. We allocate time for self-development and group learning. Our software team understands that speed comes from quality and not rushing. We do not want to fall into long release cycles or manual grunt work but aim at continuous delivery.
What you will be doing
- Mobile app development and participation to API design
- Practicing good development principles (e.g., writing tests and refactoring)
- Continuous integration pipeline development
- Automating deployments to Play Store / App Store
- Building high-quality, automatically tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Using and adapting existing REST APIs for apps
- Working closely with other software development teams
What we are looking for
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Senior level experience in software development
- Expertise in some modern languages such as Kotlin, Swift, or Typescript
- Experience in either one or both Android and iOS
- Understanding the importance of test automation
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Continuous improvement-mindset
What we offer
Our activities are summarized in three key promises: Can do, Expert and Personal. We take a solution-oriented approach to challenges, build trust with our expertise and do it with our own personality, knowing our customers.
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We help you succeed by sparring and training you. There are also challenges to get to your development area appropriately! You will get keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things in every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working and services to support your well-being.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send us your including a cover letter, CV and salary request by as soon as possible at www.experis.fi.
If you have any questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, p. 050 516 0054 / email@example.com.
Recruitment process includes standard personnel security clearance for the final candidates.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.