We are now looking for a Software Engineer to our client Glaston to join their team in Tampere. You will have some earlier experience in working with software development, more specifically Microsoft .NET or C# environment. If you are ready to take your next career step with Glaston, please apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE The team is responsible of developing and maintaining a full stack software platform for Glaston glass processing machinery. This includes wide variety of software layers from user interfaces to machine control communication.
You will be part of Glaston Software Engineering team and you will work in close co-operation with other Engineering teams, Project and Product Management and Glaston Global Technical Support.
You are offered
* Position where you can truly see results of your work
* Interesting industry to work in
* Nice and professional colleagues around you
* Good job benefits - a bike benefit is the new one!
* Developing and maintaining a full stack software platform
* Close co-operation with internal stakeholders and partners
* Technical support to internal users
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* BSc in Software Engineering or similar
* Experience in software development, programming in Microsoft .NET / C# environment
* Experience in SQL database design and queries.
* Fluent English, spoken and written
* Working proficiency in Finnish, spoken and written
As a person you are:
* Co-operative and good communicator
* Initiative and adaptive
* Able to work independently and develop yourself in your role
* Start: Negotiable
* Work extent: Fulltime, permanent
* Location: Tampere + remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Glaston Corporation
is the glass processing industrys innovative technology leader supplying equipment, services and solutions to the architectural, automotive, solar and appliance industries. The company also supports the development of emerging technologies integrating intelligence to glass.
As of April 2019, Bystronic glass is part of Glaston Group. Together we are committed to providing our clients with both the best know-how and the latest technologies in glass processing, with the purpose of building a better tomorrow through safer, smarter, and more energy efficient glass solutions. We operate globally with manufacturing, services and sales offices in 11 countries. Glastons shares (GLA1V) are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd.