Software Engineer, EKE-Elektroniikka, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 25.11.2021
Are you looking for a position in which you can develop your skills and work as a part of an experienced team? EKE-Elektroniikka Oy is one of the world's leading providers of intelligent train systems and is now looking for an ambitious Software Engineer to join their team. If you are skilled in C and you want to work in a global environment, read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEEKE-Elektroniikka is looking for a Software Engineer to join their warm and ambitious team in Espoo. You will be working with intelligent train systems in close collaboration with experienced colleagues. In this role, you will be designing and developing embedded software with C.
You are offered
* A working environment that takes care of their employees and focuses on work/life balance and well-being
* An exceptional opportunity for personal growth and opportunities within the company
* The right tools to succeed in your position
* The opportunity to travel and see the results of your work in trains around the world
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Working as a proactive member of a development team, cooperating with the team to reach goals
* Designing and developing embedded software in a professional manner with C
* Creating and maintaining documentation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant working experience in software development (e.g., summer jobs)
* Suitable educational background (e.g., electronics or automation)
* Knowledge and experience of C, C++, C#, and Python are seen as an advantage
* Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
* Proactive and willing to learn and develop
* Engaged, collaborative, and energized, showing commitment to be part of the team
* Ambitious and curious
* Start: According to the agreement
* Work extent: 12 months
* Working days: 4 or 5 days/week, depending on your desire
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from EKE- Elektroniikka that all questions regarding the position be handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.