F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
In Security Research and Technologies department, we do everything from backend systems architecture to low-level kernel drivers, reverse engineering to artificial intelligence. Although the tasks we work on are varied, there's one thing we all have in common - what we do is meaningful and impactful. So, if you've always wondered what it's like to be part of the full-spectrum of nerd cultures, your search is at its end. May the cyber be with you.
Our team consists of seasoned software engineers, who develop high quality SDKs for our well-known products such as F-Secure RDS, Safe, Freedome and Sense. We are responsible for set of multiplatform SDKs and we're looking for an experienced software developer to join us.
- Participate in SDK design and development for Linux, macOS and Windows
- Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Debug code
- Work independently and collaboratively with other software engineers across team boundaries
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience on software development in multiplatform environment (Linux, macOS, Windows)
- Strong experience in following languages: C, C++
- Practical experience and skills to design and implement simple, robust and performant SDKs
- Jenkins, CI, Python, shell scripting
- Teamwork skills and can-do attitude
- Fluent English (Finnish not mandatory)
- Experience on programming in RUST
- Experience on converting legacy C code/libraries into RUST
- Experience on programming in Objective-C & Swift
What will you get from us
- Opportunity to learn on the job. Our team works on Multiplatform environment. We're not expecting you to be guru on all three platforms we work on. Mastering one platform, will get you going and you will have the chance to learn and expand your skillset as you go, as long as you posses the ready-and-willing to learn mindset.
- Work in a product company, build and develop world-class security products that protect our customers and partners against cyber threats
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, remote working, company supported sports activities and more
- To be part of our Fellowship: relentlessly work together with like-minded, curious professionals who care about each other and act like a friend would