Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.5.2021
In this role, You will be implementing, optimizing, and deploying AI-related algorithms for commercially released applications. You will be working closely with US team. We expect you to have some work experience and aslo to be eager to develop your skills. Thermo Fisher Scientific will provide you with an environment of challenging work, growth and development through the course of your career.
ABOUT THE ROLEWe offer
* A position as part of a successful, growing global organization where you will be encouraged to perform at your best
* Challenging work where you will work in a team that values performance, quality and innovation
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESIn this role, you will be implementing, optimizing, and deploying AI-related algorithms for commercially released applications.
Your job tasks will include:
* Work with AI algorithm software developers
* Work with subject matter experts (product managers, biologists, application specialists) to understand requirements and constraints of the problem being solved
* Work with software architects and other software engineers to understand how AI software fits within the products
* Work with hardware engineers who are developing the instruments and computers that AI software will interact
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* 1-3 years of experience implementing, optimizing, and deploying AI-related algorithms for commercially released applications
* Strong working knowledge of C#, C++ or Python programming languages
* Fluent English skills, Finnish is seen as a plus
Our ideal candidate is also
* Good team worker
* Start: June or August
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: Permanent contract with Academic Work. The client company will be Thermo Fisher at least for 18 months after (or during) which the recruitment to Therm Fisher is also possible.
* Location: Vantaa
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Thermo Fisher Scientific that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.