Software Development Lead
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is looking for
Software Development Lead
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
· Responsible for managing a talented software development team to deliver complex, cloud-based software solutions for our screening management software
· Responsible of creating effective development processes that comply to relevant regulation
· Collaborate with wider software development group within PerkinElmer to drive more aligned development processes and tools
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
· Minimum 3+ years managing full software development life cycle in an Agile environment
· 5+ years' experience in software development
· Experience on managing international multi-site teams and projects
· Strong experience building cloud applications end to end
· Skilled with Cloud deployment of SaaS solutions to AWS and/or Azure
· Experience building highly secure and scalable web services
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
· Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across groups
· Strong interpersonal skills and intense curiosity, with solid analytical skills and an eagerness for solving difficult problems
· Expert knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
· SQL database development (e.g. using MS SQL or PostgreSQL)
· Clinical, bioinformatics or health science experience
What we offer:
· Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
· Dynamic and innovative culture
· Focus on career development
· Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step? For further information, please contact Business Manager Antti Mikkonen, tel. +358 2 2678 284, preferably on Thursday, December 17th, between 9-11 EET, Tuesday, January 5th, between 16 - 17 EET, or Monday, January 11th, between 14-16 EET.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply via the link as soon as possible, at the latest by January 15th. Join us today!