PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Turku, Finland / R&D, Software Development
We are looking for experienced Software Developers/Architects to strengthen our software development team.
You will have the chance to be part of an international multi-site project team building the next generation screening platform software.
To be successful in the role you will need to be self-driven and have a strong sense of ownership in addition to a solid suitable technical background.
Common Role requirements:
- M.SC. or BSc. in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong team player eager to learn with a professional development mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Clear communicator
- Self-driven with a sense of ownership
- It’s considered an advantage if you have knowledge of ISO 13485 design control requirements and IEC 62304 standard
In the software developer role, your responsibilities will cover software design and development as well as providing guidance to and follow-up of tasks performed by subcontractors.
We are looking for candidates with strong technical background in the following areas:
- Java + Spring Framework
- Postgresql / SQL Server
- Microservices architecture
- Container technologies
- Cloud based development (AWS, Azure)
- Additionally, experience of mobile development, ASP.NET Core, C# is considered beneficial
Software developer / architect (SaaS / DevOps)
In this role, your responsibilities will cover software cloud architecture design (SaaS) aspects as well as development tasks. You will assess cloud/hybrid design options based on project needs and provide recommendations for technological implementation.
Your responsibilities will also cover DevOps related activities covering toolchain development and day-to-day operation.
We are looking for a person with the following background:
- Strong background in development of cloud-based solutions (SaaS)
- Ability to learn and assess technological options
- Ability to design and implement solutions in the cloud or in hybrid environments
- Container technologies
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience of some of the following:
- performance monitoring tools
- static code analysis
- security testing tools
What we offer:
- Great team members
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Opportunities for career growth
- Collaborative and diverse environment
For more information, please contact Software Department Leader Matts Nyström by phone + 358 40 7264017.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV via the link below. Please mention in your application which role are you applying for. Join us today!