- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
For our Integrations team in Helsinki we are looking for two (2) Software Developers (Junior/Mid-level). You will be part of the Integrations team at Paf and will work with complex software integrations in an easy-going, collaborative and informal atmosphere. You will collaborate with experienced developers and architects to develop and improve the Paf systems. We actively discuss, plan and share knowledge within and outside the team. We handle the 3rd party game integrations.
You will work in one of our scrum teams and actively communicate with 3rd party suppliers and partners. Like all other team members, you will contribute to the entire system development chain from requirement analysis to design, implementation and quality assurance. Your focus will be in developing new integrations and tools, as well as maintain our current solutions.
We are in the middle of moving from a hardware-based infrastructure, to a cloud-based, microservice based architecture, so you will get the chance to start to learn about our legacy system, develop our offers and yourself, and be a part of our journey into the future.
What’s in it for you?
You will join an agile cross-functional development team in our office in central Helsinki. You get to work with the latest in microservices and container technologies and on all parts of the technology stack. You will learn new things and grow as a professional. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package with lunch coupons, sports benefits, occupational healthcare with extra insurance and more.
What skills are needed?
We are looking for both skilled professionals and juniors in the beginning of their career. For the Mid-level, we would like you to have:
• 3+ years of software development and software design with industry experience in shipping and maintaining products
• 3+ years of experience with Java and SpringBoot
• 2+ years of experience with Docker, Rancher, Swagger
• 2+ years of experience with Microservice Architecture
• 1+ years of experience with web technologies such as SOAP, JS, HTML5, CSS, REST, and modern open-source web frameworks
• 1+ years of experience in working with Agile methods, preferably Scrum
• Good communication skills in English. Swedish and/or Finnish is a merit.
• Good interpersonal skills, and proactive in involving internal and external people
• Understanding of business as the driving force for development
• An attitude of flexibility and perseverance to get stuff done
• Ability to see the bigger picture
Nice to have:
• Experience on mobile, HTML5, AngularJS etc.
• Experience in PostgreSQL
• Experience in Gatling, Jenkins, GIT and Bitbucket
• SCALA and Gatling programming skills
For the Junior role, we do not require actual work experience in these areas, but we do require ambition and interest in learning by doing, so familiarity with our technology stack is a plus.
Does this sound interesting? If you say yes, please submit your application on-line by June 17th, 2018 at the latest! For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen between Mon-Thu from 1 to 3 pm, +358 40 762 1564 or email@example.com. All applications are treated confidentially. We value diversity in our workplace and look positively on a more gender equal workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
Edellytykset työnsaannille: 3+ years of experience, Java, SpringBoot, Docker, Rancher, Swagger, Microservices, SOAP, JS, CSS, Rest, open-source web frameworks
Eduksi luettavat asiat: HTML5, mobile, AngularJS, Vue.JS, PostgreSQL, Gatling, Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, SCALA