We are looking for more developers willing to take a plunge into robotics and to join us!
Fleetonomy.ai is a start-up located at the heart of Helsinki. We offer small and passionate team of colleagues who share your interest in drones. Our platform leverages a killer combo of artificial intelligence (AI), advanced algorithms, and machine learning. We partner with world-class organizations to develop our technology and you’ll work with them and have the opportunity to learn a lot.
We at Fleetonomy are creating a remote operation platform to get people in loop to remotely help autonomous vehicles to achieve their full potential with the current technology. We work with partners and in projects that can literally change the world as we know it and our ordinary day is still science fiction to most.
As an experienced Software Developer on our team, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys developing tools, improving and extending workflows. You will work with our engineering team and customers to design and build tools and pipelines for the platform. We’ll count on you to raise the bar with solid engineering fundamentals and leadership, but also with your passion for making great software.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Advanced software engineering skills, including the ability to write expert-level, maintainable, and robust code in C#
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects
- Strong computer science fundamentals in game algorithms
- Unity3D, Physics, 3D maths and procedural content generation
- Passionate about new technologies
- Flexible and willing to learn and utilise wide array of tools, operating systems and technologies in a daily basis
- Driver’s license which is needed for development and testing the platform
- Get things done attitude
- Residence (permit) within European Union
Nice to have:
- Machine learning, image recognition, AR / VR / MR
- Python, C/C++, ROS, Java
- Physics based game / simulation development background, preferably RTS
- Network programming (TCP/IP, UDP, async systems)
- Experience with drones
- Competitive salary with possibility for equity
- Office located in the heart of Helsinki
- Small, but dedicated team
- We partner with world-class organizations to develop our technology. You’ll work with them and will learn a lot.
- The coolest toys. Well, actually they are not toys, but in how many other workplaces do you actually get to fly drones?
Does this sound interesting? If you say yes, please submit your CV with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org