We are looking for a
to strengthen our SW team
In the role you contribute as a team member on software development projects and ensure that assigned responsibilities are carried out in time and fulfilling agreed quality. You ensure quality in our product by developing high-quality software design and architecture to our Dental Tracking System (www.dentaltracking.com).
Your tasks involve both software development and service operations tasks. You stay up to date with needed technology stack (e.g. Java and web programming languages, cloud solutions and containers) and the JavaEE & Linux platforms. You develop work methods to make things better.
Ideal candidate´s profile
- Appropriate technical education
- Few years of experience in software development and programming
- Previous experience in server administration and cloud services
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- We appreciate practical way of working and interest to work both in cloud software and embedded software tasks
What we offer
- Challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities
- Chance to take part in international and interesting software development projects
- We are profitable, domestic and innovative market leader acting in global and growing health technology industry
- Modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen with awesome workmates and possibility to remote work
- Support from team of professionals locally and from the group level
- We are development-oriented company and offer versatile employment benefits
Interested to join our software team? Send your application and CV including salary request by March 19th from the link below.
For more information contact HR Manager Sanna Glückert by email sanna.gluckert(at)lm-dental.com or by phone +358 400 906 754.