Outotec (Finland) Oy
We are looking for a versatile software developer for the intelligent senses and control platform that automatically sense, think and control complex industrial processes. As the technologies we use are quite diverse, you may have worked a frontend and / or fullstack and / or backend developer. The only things that matter are your attitude and skills.
The intelligent senses and control are part of the Outotec’s Digital Solutions Platform – a team of over thirty software professionals focused on solving real-world challenges to improve safety, performance and sustainability of our customers’ operations. We use a multitude of technologies such as machine vision, physics and chemistry-based simulation, advanced process control and optimization, IoT and connectivity, analytics and machine learning, and a web portal to enable development and delivery of Outotec’s digital services.
See more about us at dev.outotec.com!
As Software Developer, you will:
- Develop software for Outotec's intelligent sensors and advanced control platforms and solutions - frontend, backend, or both.
- Collaborate closely with our business lines and customers.
- Have a chance to see with your own eyes how the software we develop improves operations in industrial scale.
To succeed, you will need:
- Work history as a software developer
- Real interest in solving challenges and taking pride in the products you build
- Skills and willingness to express your own opinions and to justify them, for supporting decision making and developing the ways we work as a team
- Learning and experimentation as a habit to develop and adapt to the changing environment
We offer you opportunities and time to learn, grow and develop yourself in an environment where trying out new things and roles are encouraged.
We want to make the world a better place by enabling our customers to produce minerals and metals as efficiently as possible while minimizing the environmental impact! Join us in our quest and apply now – we will fill the position as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Location:Finland / EspooOrganization:Operational ExcellenceEmployment type:Permanent, Full time
For more information:
Senior Manager, Intelligent Automation
Phone: +358 40 721 0096