Outotec (Finland) Oy
We are now looking for a new talent to take part in the process modeling and simulation platform development projects. Models are the basis of the process design and brains of the digital twins. In this position, you will work on all software development life cycle phases from planning to maintenance, with close co-operation with experts in chemistry, physics, metallurgy and mathematics. Your role is to resolve interesting tasks for desktop and cloud applications.
The position is full-time and location is Outotec Pori Research Center, or Outotec HQ in Espoo. See HSC Chemistry software platform details from www.outotec.com/HSC
As Software Developer, you will:
- Join our inspiring team to improve process modeling and simulation platform and unit operations.
- Work on all software development life cycle phases from planning to maintenance.
- Act as a front-end and back-end developer for the modeling platform.
- Resolve interesting tasks for desktop and cloud applications.
- Improve your own competences in depth and breadth.
To succeed, you will need:
- Educational background in software development and programming.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Azure and other cloud development environments is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm to learn more about software and cloud development.
- Good skills in English.
- Passion for building things.
Please fill in an online application with your CV and certificates or transcript of records latest May 8, 2019. Unfortunately we are not able to accept applications via e-mail.
Location: Finland / Pori
Organization: Operational Excellence
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
For more information:
Technology Director – Modeling and Simulation
Phone: +358 40 833 8099
Opening date: 2019-04-17
Closing date: 2019-05-09