Firstbeat Technologies Oy
Firstbeat is looking for a software developer to join a new development team to enhance a new remarkable web service that improves people's well-being globally.
As an experienced software development wizard, you are interested in modern technologies and always looking to learn new things. You have worked with more than one programming language (e.g. Node.js, Ruby, Golang, Scala or Python), head on fearlessly into the microservice architecture using present-day tools and you are familiar with cloud service providers.
- Previous software development experience (3 years)
- Experience in agile methods
- Fluent in English
- Good teamwork skills
We offer you:
- Meaningful and communal work within the company's own product development team
- A role in an innovative, growing and globally operational organization
- Youthful and energetic group of enthusiastic professional colleagues
- Challenging position to constantly enhance your know-how and expertise
- Benefits, such as exercise and culture, possibilities for weekly exercise activities and comprehensive health care services
AWS, Serverless, Microservices, Docker, GraphQL, Lambda, DynamoDB, REST, OpenAPI, JSON, Node.js, Golang, Ruby, Python, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure, Java.
Our product development team is in Jyväskylä, Finland. Furthermore, we also have offices in Tampere and Espoo. To succeed in this position, one has to be able to participate in the everyday activity of the team in Jyväskylä. If daily participation in Jyväskylä is inconvenient for you and you prefer working remotely, don't hesitate to contact us for further evaluation of the opportunities.
Send your CV and application via the following form by 2019/4/30 at the latest. Also state your salary expectations. Please note that we review each application during the recruitment process and the position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.