We are now looking for a Software Developer to join our R&D team in Espoo. We offer an exciting position to work with cutting-edge video equipment. Since we have a team also in Saint Petersburg and our customers are big global companies we require a person who is motivated and driven by working in an international environment and can fluently communicate in English on a daily basis.
Software developer responsibilities:
- Implementation of new features of existing and upcoming products
- Maintenance and support of existing code
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years working experience as a software developer
- Fluent C++ / C++11
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Qt, MS Visual Studio familiarity
- Experience in software development for multiple platforms (Window, Linux, MacOS)
- Embedded systems experience
- Experience in user interface design and test automation are desirable
- Motivation and ability to deal with global customer companies when required
Interested? Please send your application and CV by 23.2.2018 via www.mercuriurval.fi (ref. FI-12062). If you would like further information about the job, please contact Pekka Tarkka from Mercuri Urval, tel. +358 40 193 8667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.