Ericsson Network Security
More than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks, and our equipment, solutions and services are employed in more than 1,000 networks worldwide. When you join us as a professional, not only will you have diverse geographical opportunities, but you'll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
We are part of Ericsson Network Security (ENS), a global competence center for security, supporting Ericsson to be a prime driver in Security & Privacy. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
We are now looking for senior developers who are, or have passion to become security software development superstars!
As a Developer at Ericsson Network Security you will be joining other talented and enthusiastic security people working together towards common goals. You will be involved end-to-end in development of security services - from code to customers. Join us!
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- Self-starter and natural ability to work in a lean environment
- Passion to be among the best and continuously drive new ideas, learn and adapt
- Experience in Modern Software Development, DevOps and Agile practices
- Proven skills in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Python, Go
You have one or more of the following superpowers
- Architect: You have a proven track record of defining cloud native applications
- Security enthusiast: You are always up-to-date with the latest security concepts and standards
- Coach / Dynamo: You know how a team performs at its best and people love to follow you on the path towards it
- Automator: You know how to automate everything, everywhere
- Developer: You can code anything with a processor
We offer You
- Dynamic work in a truly global business environment
- Endless opportunities to grow and challenge yourself, while having support from great colleagues
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international environment with colleagues from 40 different countries based in our Jorvas office
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) | Jorvas, Kirkkonummi | IT
Req ID: 223145