Your Role at Ericsson DCP
Ericsson Device Connection Platform (DCP) is provided as a service for mobile operators and enterprises within Internet of Things (IoT) business. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The connectivity platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, eSIM management and operator and enterprise self-service portals.
We're looking for several enthusiastic Senior Developers with fresh ideas and strong skills from high-end technology areas, such as cloud computing, container based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your technical expertise you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions that power future networks. You’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together with your agile team on virtualized network functions and cloud technologies.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field
- At least 3-4 years of hands on software development experience
- Excellent programming skills in Java EE, SQL as well as NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with Linux
- Expertise in one or more of the following
- Application development on JBOSS
- WebServices with REST, SOAP, JSON and XML documents
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Good communication and networking skills in English
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Seen as advantage
- MSc in Computer Science or other related field
- Experience in Orchestration tools (Openshift, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker) and cloud based environments / deployments
- Experience in large scale system (analyze, design, build, test, integration, support)
- Experience with implementing and integrating 3rd-party software solutions
- Experience in IoT as business area
- Experience in 3GPP networks
- Experience in team lead or technical lead role
- Experience on Product Owner tasks with the development teams and product management
- Good understanding of test planning, test analysis and test execution
- Good skills of implementing test scripts and automating the execution of them
- Good capabilities to analyze test results and report faults
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing)
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
- Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
We offer You
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field just to mention a few.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) Jorvas, Kirkkonummi
Req ID: 217157
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1088645
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kirkkonummi