Software Developer, Videra (Madrid)
Elisa Videra, the Visual Communication Business Unit of Elisa is specialized in virtual collaboration. Services include immersive Video Conferencing and interactive smart digital signage solutions. Elisa Videra operates globally and has over 10,000 delivered service sites in over 90 countries. Elisa Videra employs over 100 visual communication experts in Finland, Sweden, Norway, UK, Italy, Spain and Russia.
Elisa Videra is looking for a Software Developer. This position is located in Madrid, Spain.
Main task of this role is to develop software solutions according to development needs
Software development responsibilities include, but not limited to, designing, developing, implementing, testing and documenting of software solutions and related entities.
Responsible for software design and development of software components and related entities
- Provide advice and support for other departments concerning custom software solutions
- Development software solutions in line with development and business requirements
- Participate to offering process (solution designs, work estimates, requirement specifications)
- Review and assess changes relating to software developments
- Review, assess and select appropriate technical standards, frameworks, platforms and development tools
Several years (5+) of experience in software development role
- Ability to work as individual and as part of a development/project team
- Proven track record of creating successful software architecture designs
- Expertise in design patterns and software architecture and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of data architecting and modelling
- Extensive experience of problem management and root cause analysis
- Ability to convert business requirements into software developments
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required, Finnish and other languages are a plus
- Extensive platform experience of the appropriate platform e.g., Azure
We appreciate previous experience in international working culture as well as an open minded, curious, team player attitude.
Like in all of Elisa, you may work from wherever you get the best results. Elisa Videra as an organization is more or less completely virtual, and you will receive support from colleagues located in both Finland and Spain.
Interested? Submit your contact information and CV through the link. For any further details on the role please contact Dave Carr dave.carr[at]elisa.com.