Software Developer Trainees
We're looking for skilled and enthusiastic Software Developer Trainees to join M-Files R&D team in Tampere.
In your trainee position, you will take part in developing M-Files product and M-Files related customer projects during different phases of software projects. Your tasks may include, for example, application development, automated tests development or tool development. Exact role and tasks will be defined based on the applicant's skills and knowledge as part of the selection process and during the induction period. In this position, you have an excellent opportunity to familiarize yourself with M-Files product and its potential. You will also have a chance to gain extensive experience in different software development methodologies and programming languages.
Key qualifications for this position:
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts (lifecycle models, agile, etc.)
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and processes
- Coding skills
- Experience in Windows environments and tools
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Applicable studies towards information technology related degree
Additionally we value:
- Good grades in study courses
- Experience and interest in software development
- Positive attitude and motivation to develop as a software development professional
We offer, among other things:
- Variety of interesting assignments in an international, dynamic and well-known company
- Opportunity to develop your competences and knowledge as a professional in software development and testing
- Possibility to do thesis work
- Committed and skilled co-workers
- Encouraging work environment
- Modern tools, methods and practices
Please attach your diplomas and transcript of records to your application.
Please send your application soon, but no later than 13 May 2018 at https://www.m-files.com/fi/careers .
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126067
- Työsuhde: Harjoittelu
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere