Software developer trainee
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
Software developer trainee position is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Apply if you want to boost your career with the following:
- A team of experts working as colleagues in Healthcare Product Development in Tampere
- A chance to make an impact in ways of developing modern healthcare products, bringing viewpoints in implementation, testing and quality control
- Make your mark within the team
- Participate to the work of wonders for the development of healthcare products
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who’s…
- Some experience in developing modern web applications
- Interest to learn test definitions for test automation
- Interest and/or knowledge in working in an agile organization
- Fluent written and spoken English, Finnish is a plus
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you would like to know more about the position, team or Tieto as a company, please contact Manager Jonas Selkälä (Tuesdays or Thursdays between 9-10 EET) at +358 40 735 0854 or reach him via email at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen, email@example.com
Summer Trainee period for this position is preferably from May to August (exact date will be decided with manager).
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: