Software developer trainee
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
The Software developer trainee position is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career with the following:
- A team of colleagues in retail sector software development located in Keilalahti office, Espoo
- Learn how big enterprise-level retail systems work and affect our daily lives
- Develop and maintain application features while solving a wide variety of our customers’ challenges
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone with…
- Experience in software development and good co-operation and interaction skills
- Ability to bring in new innovate and bold ideas with fresh eyes, and a willingness to find solutions to them
- Knowledge of Java, C# and their different frameworks, as these are the main languages we use in our daily work. You are also keen to learn and work with other languages as well
- Studies close to completion: you can be a student in their final year or a fresh graduate
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter as soon as you can – the latest on 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Head of Expert Team Pauli Lalla on 7 January (12-16 EET) at +358 40 5442076 or via email at any time: email@example.com. If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer trainee period for this position is preferably from May/June to August (exact date will be decided with manager).
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: