Software Developer Trainee for IoT
We are looking for software engineering trainees who have hunger to develop themselves to software professionals in IoT and bring fresh ideas from all areas including security, artificial intelligence, machine learning and list grows every day. Your studies have given you knowledge on for instance container based development and micro service based architectures. As IoT software developer, you will systemize, develop, test, deploy and maintain Ericsson’s IoT solutions. You will work together with our software developers in agile team and drive issues to completion.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Ongoing MSc/BSc studies in Computer Science, Communication Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, such as Java, Python, golang, angular2
- Development experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Comfortable with modern software development tools and methodologies such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies, e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Development experience in orchestration system like Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
- Passion for software development and willingness to learn new things
- Fluent in English
What we see as an advantage:
- Experience with open source projects
- Knowledge of IoT technologies
- Development experience on messaging systems and/or REST API’s
- Knowledge of big data and analytics
We offer You:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI), Jorvas, Kirkkonummi
Req ID: 217953
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1088617
- Työsuhde: Harjoittelu
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kirkkonummi