Software Developer, Saldo Fincance, Turku
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.3.2020
Do you already have experience from C# and hold a basic knowledge from most common software architectures? If so, this might be your chance as we are now looking for a back-end developer for our client customer Saldo Finance in Turku. Keep on reading and find out if this position is the right one for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role your responsibilities will include updating the current software from PHP to C#; transitioning parts of the software to new codebase; and executing various functionalities on the previous platform. Due to the nature of the duties involved with the position, thorough knowledge and expertise of C# is an absolute necessity. The position is largely project based so much of work happens through two-week-long Sprints.
You are offered
* Lots of responsibility and chance to influence to your own career path
* Modern work environment in the center in Turku
* Open-minded and cozy community
* Great fringe benefits
* Updating and developing the current PHP-based system by transitioning parts to C# and executing functionalities on the previous system.
* Participating in the Scrum events within the two-week-long Sprints
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Good skills in C#
* Basic knowledge of most common software architectures (e.g. MVC, CQRS etc.)
* Relevant work experience at least for 3 years
* Suitable educational background; bachelors or masters degree from relevant field
* Fluency in Finnish and/or English
* As a person you are open-minded and co-operative
Basic skills in Docker, GIT and MySQL are seen as an advantage.
* Start: Upon agreement
* Extent: Permanent
* Location: Turku, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Saldo Finance that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.