Software Developer - React/Node.jsTerveystalo
Terveystalo Digital Health is looking for new developers to join the movement as we are building the smartest platform in the industry using modern and continuously developing technology stack. We have over a hundred of talented professionals working on our mission already and we are still looking to welcome new ambitious individuals to the team.
Most of the work will be done remotely from your own preferred location. Some of the projects require fluent Finnish but most projects don’t - fluent English is enough.
Could your next role be a Software Developer at Terveystalo?
In this position you will be an integral part of the development team.
Your main tasks will include:
- Writing code that affects the wellbeing of employees
- Being a part of an agile development team working on an occupational healthcare platform
- Building world-class software in the healthcare field
We offer you:
- Meaningful and responsible position in the leading healthcare provider in Finland
- Modern and developing tech-stack to work with in addition to great learning possibilities
- Organizational culture which acknowledges digitalization and building lasting IT-solutions as a crucial part of the strategy
- Work community consisting of skilled professionals who are committed to work for a healthier life
- Salary level that matches your experience and skills
You just might be the person we are looking for if
- You have solid experience with: Web / Mobile applications, React, Node.js and Typescript. Terraform is a plus.
- You find value in healthcare services and wish to be a part of delivering the smartest service platform in the industry
- You want to work with modern technologies among talented colleagues
Want to join us working for a healthier life?
If what we do resonates with your ambitions and professional goals, please drop us your contact information and CV or LinkedIn profile via the link below on 11.12.22 at the latest!
Any questions regarding this role or working at Terveystalo? Don’t hesitate to contact one of our site managers: Sami Heikkinen (Oulu) (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jarkko Honka (Jyväskylä/Kuopio) (email@example.com) or Pasi Ponto (Tampere) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
****Due to regulation you have to be working (or willing to relocate) in one of the countries listed below:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.