Software Developer (Parker Hannifin), Forssa
Nordic Henkilöstöpalvelut Oy
We at Nordic Henkilöstöpalvelut welcome you to apply for a job through us! As recruitment professionals, it is our mission to match the right person with the right job.
We are now looking for a Software developer for our client company Parker Hannifin.
To our client company´s Electronic Controls Business Unit (ECBU), with locations in Finland and Sweden, we are looking for a Software Developer to be based in either Tampere or Forssa in Finland.
ECBU is specialized in products and solutions for electronic systems. The key markets are mobile machines in agriculture, forestry and construction, and specialty vehicles. In this role you will be developing, testing and implementing advanced human machine interface (HMI) platforms that help Parker Hannifin´s customers improve productivity, user experience and intelligent data management of their machines and vehicles.
- You have a degree in engineering – computer, software or similar
- You master agile development methods and application framework development by using Qt in an embedded Linux environment
- While this role requires Qt and C++ knowledge, experience in embedded Linux will be considered an advantage
We are looking for a person who has a real passion for creating innovative solutions and who has an ability to persistently solve problems. If you also like working independently supported by your team, have a positive and proactive attitude and communicate fluently in English, you are ready to join the ECBU team.
Based on your knowledge and experience, we are open to adjust the work content to suit your personal strengths. Your willingness to learn and stay up to date with the latest technologies and tools will help you to succeed in this role.
- A role in our client company´s product development team where you are able to influence and be part of the full product development process cycle
- You will also have the possibility to develop your professional skills further in an international working environment
If you are interested in the job, please submit your application through our electronic application system at www.nordic.fi and also tell us about your job history, skills and availability. This is a direct recruitment assignment, meaning that the new employee will be directly hired to work for our client company Parker Hannifin.
More information about the job is available from HR Consultant Heidi Yrjä of Nordic Henkilöstöpalvelut (tel. 050 598 8460).
You can also browse our other vacancies and submit an application. If you did not find anything suitable this time, please submit an open application and we will contact you as soon as a suitable job opportunity for you becomes available.