Software Developer (MS 365 Business Central), Consilia Solutions
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 7.12.2020
We are looking for a self-driven software developer for our client Consilia Solutions. As a software developer your main task is to develop and implement Business Central solutions to Consilias clients in cooperation with the development team. At Consilia Solutions, you are offered the support of a well functioned team, great organizational culture and friendly colleagues. We hope to find a team player who has previous experience in working with ERP-systems, a technical mindset and most importantly, you are curious and ambitious to learn more! Read more about this possibility below and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a software developer you will work as a part of a tight development team developing and implementing Business Central solutions to Consilias clients. You will be maintaining and developing Consilias clients existing MS 365 Business Central functions and making integrations and implementations for new clients ERPs. As a developer you will also take responsibilities in testing the implementations and new functions.
In this position you will get a possibility to work in a great atmosphere where your input is well recognized and appreciated. We offer you a place within a tight team and a job description that is adaptable to your interests and experience.
We offer you
* Possibility to impact on your role
* The support from a adept team
* A responsible role within interesting development projects
* Possibility to grow in your role and gain more responsibilities
* Software development for ERP-solutions (MS Dynamics 365 Business Central)
* Implementing and integrating functions to clients ERPs
* Testing and further developement
WE ARE LOOKING FORThe most important thing for us is to find the right person to our team. We appreciate willingness to work in a team, open-mindedness and motivation to learn more. We hope that you have some previous experience in system/software development. We are more than happy, if you have previous experience working with MS Dynamics Business Central and AL programming. Let us know more about your experience in your application!
Your knowledge in working with ERPs and accounting is seen as an advantage. Fluent Swedish is also considered as a plus.
* Start: According to contract
* Work extent: Permanent contract
* Location: Helsinki or Åland
* Other: Please include your CV and motivational letter in the application. We would like to hear more about you and about your experience
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase