Software developer Linux & Python, JMJPing, remote workAcademic Work
We are looking for a Software Developer for our client company JMJping. Do you want to be a part of growing organization and compact team and grow as a professional of system maintenance and coding with Python? In this position you will work in different projects in ICT services, for example monitoring IT environment and advanced log management. The knowledge in Python and Linux systems is required, also understanding of network and telecommunications infrastructure is important. This position is great for example for students, who are near to graduate or developers at the start of their career. It is possible to modify this position, like working hours and works tasks, depending on your situation. Apply now, as we will be interviewing suitable applicants already during the search.
ABOUT THE ROLEJMJping designs and maintenance comprehensive ICT services to companies all sizes - private and corporate sectors. As a developer of Python & system maintenance of Linux, you work with internal services monitoring and controling network. You handle debugs of systems and solve those problems. Your work includes also Python coding. You will work in a compact team, you have about 10 workmates, which leads you to know all people in the organization. Our headquarters is located in Loimaa, but you can work 100% remotely after an introduction.
* Opportunity to become a guru of Linux maintenance and Python
* Flexibility with working hours and interesting tasks
* Possibility to work remotely
* Possibility to work part time or full-time, it depends on your situation
* Compact team and non-hierarchy organization
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* System maintenance of Linux systems
* Controlling and monitoring network and handling debugs of systems
* Coding with Python
* Possibility to work in the customer interface
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Basic skills in Python and some coding experience
* Understanding and some experience in Linux system
* Interest and understanding about telecommunications network and infrastructure
* Eager to learn new skills and work in different kind of tasks
* Fluency in English, Finnish is considered as an asset
Please tell us, if you have some connection to Loimaa, this could be seen as an asset for you.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent, part-time or full-time, depends on your skills and wishes
* Location: Introduction is in Loimaa but after that 100% remote work is possible
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
This process includes psuchometric tests
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONJMJpingis an IT company which business idea started from the needs of local companies in Loimaa region and their requests and inquiries. The region lacked network specialists, who could manage devices, switches, routers and firewalls among various different equipments, basic and fibre networks. To ensure these services in the area, JMJping Oy was established. This gave the services a local face with local factors, from people working in communities in the area for long time.
Since the very beginning the idea was to sell quality, personalized services to the customer in need. JMJ Valvonta was the first product to be launched. Over time, the range of products and services has grown according to customer needs.
Fun Fact: JMJ comes from the founders first names and ping is utility used to test the reachability of a host and network.
Academic Work muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle