Software Developer Intern
Come and work in Ericsson Hyperscale Datacenter System 8000 development. Ericsson HDS 8000 is a new generation of hyperscale datacenter systems that uses Intel® Rack Scale Architecture for a disaggregated hardware approach to dramatically improve efficiency, utilization, automation and total cost of ownership.
HDS 8000 uses optical interconnect. Combining a disaggregated hardware architecture with optical interconnect removes the traditional distance and capacity limitations of electrical connections. This enables a more efficient pooling of resources, which has a positive impact on utilization and energy consumption.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Ongoing or about to graduate BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical discipline
- Up-to-date software engineering skills
- Java, Python, Go and C Programming skills. It is good if the candidate can demonstrate a genuine interest in programming and strong skills in at least one language, preferably Java.
- Knowledge of Linux environment, tools, and APIs
- Knowledge of RestConf/NetConf, REST/API or Ansible technologies
- Knowledge of IP Networks and basic network security
- Solid balance of strategic thinking and ability to get things done
- Problem solving attitude and team player skills
- Fluent skills in English
Knowledge and experience in the following are an advantage:
- Data networking fundamentals
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- IP security solutions
- SDN and NFV
What we offer You?
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI), Jorvas, Kirkkonummi
Req ID: 222131
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1088643
- Työsuhde: Harjoittelu
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kirkkonummi