Software Developer / Integration Specialist, Transfennica, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.4.2021
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our client companys IT-department. This position is full time and permanent. This position is strongly related to system integration, which is strongly desirable skill in this position. If you already have some experience within software development and integration, this could be a great possibility for you.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Interesting and challenging job duties
* Great company benefits
* Position, where you get a chance to make a difference. At Transfennica it is highly appreciated to bring up your own ideas!
* Develop and maintain integration interfaces
* Use tools like Azure Integration services, Boomi or Jitterbit
* Debugging and bug fixing
* Documenting current programs and procedures for internal and external use
* Provides support and assistance to system owners and users
* Monitoring systems and dataflows
* Implementation of tools and microservices
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience of system integration (Edifact, X12)
* Knowledge of the followings: web services (Soap, REST API, XML and JSON), MSSQL queries, Microsoft Office -programs
* Experience in Delphi coding or C# experience
* Fluent skills in English
It is considered as an advantage if you have skills in the following: Marine transportation industry, Java, HTML, CSS and Finnish language.
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, permanent position
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Transfennica that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.