Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality display modules and waveguides, with our own self-developed unique methods of making the best see-through displays available on the market. We were recently listed among the most promising startups in the world by Bloomberg, being the only company from Finland on the list. Dispelix Oy was founded 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 80+ employees. We have four locations now including offices in Joensuu, the Head Quarters in Espoo and Dispelix USA Inc in the United States and Dispelix (Shenzhen) Technology Limited Liability Company.
Software Developer in Espoo, Finland
Dispelix Oy is looking for an experienced and highly self-motivated programmer to develop in-house software tools which support the design of waveguides.
The successful candidate should have a good knowledge in at least one of the following: optimization, algorithm development, programming (e.g., C/C++, Python, Matlab, assembler), user interface development (e.g. Qt), cloud computing, parallel computing, or GPU computation / shader development. You will be working on and solving challenging problems independently and in collaboration with an enthusiastic team.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing and implementing new algorithms and optimization tools.
- Programming server and GPU implementations of novel in-house algorithms.
- Developing user interfaces for in-house tools.
- Installing and maintaining state-of-the-art SW development tools and methods.
- Setting up and maintaining high-performance computing environments.
We appreciate any of the following:
- An MSc degree in Computer Science.
- An ability to independently solve complex problems.
- 5+ years of experience in programming.
- Familiarity with processes, tools and methods of professional SW development and system engineering.
- An organized way of working and an ability to lead by example.
- Familiarity with parallel and/or GPU computing.
- Experience in algorithm development.
- Experience in optimization problems, their numerical solutions and algorithms.
The position is full-time and starts as agreed. The vacancy is open until we have found a suitable candidate to fill the position, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Apply by sending your Cover Letter and compact CV and a salary request through the link as soon as possible.
Mikko Vänttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org