Software developer, Furuno Finland Oy, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 21.5.2021
We are now looking for a software designer with good communication skills for our client company Furuno Finland Oy. If you have some experience in software development and want to develop your skills, read more below and apply today.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou will work in a team of 10 with developers, testers and product managers. The technologies used in the task include C ++ and Linux. You will be able to participate in various tasks depending on your level of competence.
You are offered
* The opportunity to develop your skills
* Awesome team spirit and motivated colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Working at different stages of software development, from requirements specification and architectural design
* Working with map data
* Navigation as well as user interfaces
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background
* At least 1 year of work experience in similar positions
* Good C ++ and Linux understanding
* Fluent English language skills
Understanding Python and Qt as well as proficiency in Finnish is considered an advantage
As a person you are:
* Independent and self-initiated
* Teamwork skilled
* Motivated and developmental
* Start: By August 2021 at the latest
* Work extent: 12 months, extension possible
* Location: Niittyrinne 7, 02270 Espoo, possibility to do partly remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from xx that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.