Software developer for Varian Medical Systems, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 11.11.2019
We are looking for a software developer for our client company Varian Medical Systems. You will be developing software mostly with C# and also working with test automation. If you have interests towards working with medical industry and knowledge in C#, apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* Great opportunity to develop your skills in a global company
* International team for your support
* Meaningful job duties, you will be developing software for radiation therapy
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESYour team is responsible of developing software, that is used at a radiation therapy optimization. You will be developing mostly with C# and .NET, and also contributing to test automation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Skills in C# and .NET
* Relevant educational background (mathematics, physics or computer science)
* Some previous experience on software development from work or your own projects
* Genuine interest towards Varian as a company
* Fluent skills in English
It is considered as an advantage if you have experience in test automation and CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment)
As a person you are:
* Start: As per agreement
* Work extent: Full time (37,5h per week), 12 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.