Software developer for product development (Linux & C, embedded systems), Goodmill Systems Oy, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 14.1.2021
We are looking for a development-oriented software designer to be part of the embedded software development team. If you already have some experience in software development and understanding and expertise of the C programming language in the Linux environment, this place is made for you. We offer you an excellent opportunity to further develop your knowledge of embedded systems in interesting projects. This position offers you a great opportunity to develop your skills as well as challenge yourself with a varying tasks. If you are interested, keep reading and apply as soon as possible since we proceed with the potential candidates right away!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a software designer you will play a key role in the embedded software development team. Your main tasks include software implementation planning, programming, testing and other tasks related to software integration.
Goodmill Systems is constantly developing new features for its entire product platform and products based on it, so the scope of software development tasks varies from small modifications to complete product features.
Dont miss this opportunity to build your career in the international industry!
You are offered
* A position, where you get responsibility and the opportunity to develop yourself further
* Support from a competent and tight team
* Versatile and interesting projects
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Tasks related to embedded software development
* Development projects in the customer interface
* Software design and testing
* Software integration into products
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable technical academic background
* Experience in software development
* Experience and understanding of the C language in the Linux environment
* Understanding of firewalls and routing
* Fluent in English
Previous work experience in the field of IT and especially in embedded systems, understanding of Git version control software and Yocto Projects are seen as an advantage. Fluency in Finnish is seen as an advantage as well.
* Start: January 2021
* Work extent: 12 moths, possibility to continue agreement after that
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from esett that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.