Software Developer, Financial Products
Are you interested in software engineering and financial markets? In Digia we might have a perfect job for you! We are now looking for Software Developers interested in financial markets to work for our Financial Platforms-unit in Jyväskylä!
We develop our services in agile teams. You will be working on a team of 3-6 developers completing new projects for our customers, improving our existing product features and maintaining the current service.
We would love to meet you if you have
- hands-on developer experience with knowledge of more than one programming language. Experience of multiple stacks and techs is a great bonus.
- understanding of architecture and interest in a bit larger scale solutions
- ability to learn and develop yourself as a professional
- courage to express your opinions and ask questions to find the best solution
- good collaboration skills and self-directed approach to work– continuous learning, sharing, helping others, asking for help when needed
With us you will get a chance to develop your skills in the Senior Trainee-spirit supported by a knowledgeable team. For us life is more than just work and we want you to enjoy being part of the Digia community. Therefore, we offer diverse career opportunities and flexible work time and good employment benefits package like medical expense insurance, dental care, technology tribes, leisure cottages and other various leisure time activities.
Please apply before 31.12.2020. If you have any questions about the job, you can contact Matti Saarikallio at 050 524 7879. Our emails are of the form firstname.lastname (at) digia.com.
Digia is a software and service company that helps its customers renew themselves in the networked world. We implement platform solutions and help our customers harness data and design the best possible digital customer experience.