Software Developer, Evondos Oy
Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 100 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
As Evondos is growing rapidly in the Nordics, we are looking for talented and innovative
Software Developer to join Evondos R&D software team.
Software Developer plays very important role in designing and developing embedded software for Evondos state-of-the-art medication dispensing robot that enables an independent life at home. In this role you will convert requirements to software design that exceeds customer needs and ensure secure, reliable, scalable and well-documented robot software. We offer you an excellent opportunity to take ownership of interesting new technology proof-of-concept studies and demonstrate the outcome to your colleagues. In this position you are located in Salo with remote working possibility.
What your daily tasks will contain
- Design, develop and document secure, reliable, scalable and well-documented robot software
- Plan and execute new technology proof-of-concept studies
- Participate daily scrum meeting
- Debug and investigate found defects
- Peer review code developed by your teammates
- Co-operation with colleagues - We are doing this work together!
What we expect you to have
- Proven software development skills, especially Python and C++ in embedded platforms
- Knowledge of embedded Linux
- Solid understanding of IP based communication, encryption and security techniques, algorithms and protocols
- Knowledge of optical character recognition and artificial intelligence is seen as an asset
- Qt & QML experience is an additional plus
- Fluency spoken and written English
What we offer you
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Opportunity for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities with great colleagues
- Possibility to be part of a winning team - Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home - apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (Software Developer, Evondos Oy).
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 408388064 or by email email@example.com.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.