Software Developer, C#
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Application DL: 24.02.2021
AINS Group (A-Insinöörit) is an open-minded design and consultancy company that paves the way in property and construction projects. Our mission is to help our customers succeed in their building projects; for us, it's not just the result that matters but also how we get there. Things are done together and better, while challenging the entire industry to modernize. A creative and trusted group of over 800 experts work on construction management, structural engineering and infrastructure construction projects in 12 offices in Finland and internationally. Well known references include the Tampere Road Tunnel, Naantali CHP power plant, Oulu University Hospital and Kuopio University Hospital. For more information about us and our services, visit www.ains.fi.
AINS Group is known for its will to challenge traditional ways of operating in the construction industry, desire to internationalise business and its exceptionally people-centric leadership culture. Now they aim to grow, doubling their turnover by 2025. In order to grow at this brisk rate, they are looking for a Software Developer to reinforce their team for digital solutions. Welcome to work for a human-sized engineering company!
As a Software Developer, you will work as a core member of the Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) team and participate in developing the digital solutions for structural engineering. The tech stack consists of C#, .Net Framework and Visual Studio. We don’t expect you to be an all-round master of the technologies beforehand, but having experience in at least C# is required, whereas the others are seen as an advantage. Thus, being a core member of the VDC team, you will work closely with other developers to ensure the software competitiveness of not not only structural engineering, but the business sector as a whole.
We require you to have:
- Relevant degree, e.g. software development, computer science, information technology
- Basic skills in software development (C#) and some evidence to showcase your skills, e.g. school, work or hobby projects
- Be fully proficient in English and/or Finnish
We consider as an advantage:
- Additional knowledge of the following: Git, SQL, .Net Core, ASP.NET
Why join AINS Group?
- We are equipped with the most modern workspaces as well as tools; you’ll be given access to the best tools and technologies in the whole industry!
- We invest in making our community inspiring for every single expert in the house regardless of their line of work as well as in true possibilities to develop oneself - not to mention every day office breakfasts!
- We give plenty of space to influence your own line of work; working with us your ideas might come true.
- As firm believers in the power of collaboration, we always work as a team and aim to do things better.
- We find work-life balance important and we offer our employees fun office gatherings, cottage rentals, etc.
- Bolder engineering started from the letter A and to top it all off, we also offer competitive salary and flexible working hours.
Do you want to join the team for better and bolder construction? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest Wednesday 24th of February 2021 via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/74341/create/. Please also mention your salary request, preferred work location as well as the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Please remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Operations Manager Mikaela Johansson (+358 50 351 2400, email@example.com). Best times to contact are Monday 15th and 22nd of February 2021 at 12-1 pm.
In this position you will be employed directly to AINS Group.