Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you want to be a part of a company known to be a fast paced global leader in serving science? Are you looking for a role that combines science, scientific instruments and software products in various scientific domains? We are now looking for Software Developer to our client company Thermo Fisher Scientific R&D development team.
ABOUT THE ROLE We offer
* A position as part of a successful, growing global organization where you will be encouraged to perform at your best
* Challenging work where you will work in a team that values performance, quality and innovation
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIES As a Software Engineer you would be developing PC software of the instruments for research use. The products are scientific microplate readers, microscopes and high content screening instruments.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* 1-3 years of hands-on coding experience in C#/.NET technologies
* Experience with Windows front end technologies, like XAML (WPF, UWP)
* Fluent English skills, Finnish is seen as a plus
Additionally, valued if you have experience with scientific instruments, programming with modern web technologies (HTML5) and IoT environments.
Our ideal candidate is also:
* Good team worker
* Willing to learn & explore new technologies
* Start: June or August
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: Permanent contract with Academic Work. The client company will be Thermo Fisher at least for 18 months after (or during) which the recruitment to Thermo Fisher is also possible.
* Location: Vantaa
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Thermo Fisher Scientific that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
OTHER INFORMATION Read more about Thermo Fisher Scientific