Software Developer (C#, .NET) for Fastems
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 22.5.2020
Fastems is looking for a Software Developer to join their team in Tampere! In this position youll get to work on interesting factory automation projects, some of which are international and offer you a chance to travel abroad. If you already have some experience with Software Development and you have knowledge in C# and .NET - read more about this opportunity below!
ABOUT THE ROLE"People are the core of our business and we couldnt be more proud of our unique company culture. At Fastems, we encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas, and the atmosphere is nothing short of warm and welcoming."
Were looking for new members to join the Fastems Software Supply Function. The department has grown to become a solid software powerhouse of its own, currently employing over 100 developers/engineers. You will join our team of experts, designing software products and solutions for Fastems. Our ways of working are flexible and we encourage remote working.
You would join a team of about 30 Software Developers and a Scrum team of five persons. Your team will work with Agile methods on client projects and customize manufacturing management software and automation systems. Fastems' clients are mostly in the metal cutting industries.
Commissioning of the automation system is often finalized at the client, so you need to be willing to travel and have the capabilities to work independently in an international business environment. Thus, you must have the ability to act independently with a can-do attitude in demanding tasks.
* Unique company culture at Fastems
* Development possibilities
* International job in global company
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* C# and .NET -programming
* Customizing a manufacturing management software and automation systems for the client
* Working with Agile methods in Scrum teams
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* At least 0,5-2 years of relevant working experience in software development
* Experience in C# programming and .NET
* Suitable educational background
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
We are looking for a person who is
Knowhow from Angular or other modern web frameworks is seen as an advantage. Also, relevant hobbies and personal interest towards programming is highly appreciated. If you have have some material (for example Git) to present, please add them in your application.
Key technologies in this position: C#, .NET, SQL, HTML5, TypeScript, Angular (v2+), Node.js, Jenkins, Docker, and Robot framework
* Start: According to agreement, in the beginning of June at the earliest
* Duration: 12 months, possibility to continuation and to get recruited to Fastems
* Location: Tampere and global travelling, in total approximately 10-40% of the year, depending also on own interest.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Fastems that all questions regarding the position is handled by
OTHER INFORMATIONOne of Fastems strengths is an unique company culture, which enables them to develop and succeed as a team.
Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems and services globally, with the mission of delivering meaningful work that innovates sustainable manufacturing. Our focus is on designing solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and automotive. Instead of working on routine programming projects, at Fastems, we connect software to the real world of manufacturing, where outcomes are a concrete contribution to the customers success.
You would get to work in the heart of everything, with a global but tight-knit team of experts. No two days are alike when working on projects that are diverse, practical and challenging - you really get to see the behind-the-scenes of various industries. Our goal is to foster supporting environments where Fastemsians can develop, grow and succeed together. Sharing is caring is one of our core values and communication with colleagues as well as the customer is key.