Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
We are recruiting a Software Engineer to join our international team of experts developing a new and revolutionary In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical device. We offer you a possibility to work for the wellbeing of people in a project in the field of medical technology and robotics. Thermo Fisher Scientific will provide you with an environment of professional growth and development opportunities through the course of your career.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Design and implementation of Windows application software targeted at hardware control with C# / .NET
- Working with best coding practices, such as unit tests and source code reviews
- Documenting software requirements, architecture and design in compliance with relevant medical device standards
- Act as a responsible Scrum team member, committing to agreed sprint goals
Requirements for your experience, competencies and education are:
- Several years of work experience in modern C# / .NET development
- Familiarity with automated unit and integration testing
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Master's degree (M.Sc.) or equivalent in Computer Science, Medical technology or other applicable field
We additionally value:
- Experience with embedded software
- Experience with CAN bus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Git / Team Foundation Server
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV and a salary request in English. Please apply via http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-XZxU_I_K. Candidates are reviewed during the process. Please apply as soon as possible.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Laura Tilley at laura.tilley (at) thermofisher.com
Please click the below link to see what our software engineers think about their work at Thermo Fisher Scientific.