Software Designer or Senior Software Designer, Embedded LinuxLandis+Gyr Oy
We offer you an exciting opportunity to work in an international environment with the largest global player in the smart metering business.
We are looking for a Software Designer or Senior Software Designer to join our Firmware team in Jyväskylä. You can be at the beginning of you career journey or already an experienced professional.
Your responsibilities will include developing software in a Finnish Data Concentrator development team. You will be planning, designing, implementing and testing software running on embedded Linux. You will also take care of necessary documentation of your deliverables. In your role you cooperate and share information with own and other teams, and take care that quality of deliverables meets the requirements.
You have SW engineering background. Experience in software development on top of Embedded Linux and C programming language is required. Technical knowhow of embedded Linux frameworks, open source projects, cellular modems, electronics and microchips, as well as REST API, is seen as a benefit in this role. As a person you are a team player and strongly committed to quality in everything you do. As we work in a truly international environment, you have good skills in English.
We offer you
• exciting and meaningful career in multicultural global environment embracing change for a greener tomorrow
• talented colleagues and high performing teams
• versatile work tasks and support for professional development
• work community where we respect each other and have open information sharing
• flexible and hybrid working model to fit individual needs
• wellbeing support including Epassi flex & lunch benefit, and preventive dental care support
• modern office space designed for our needs
If you want to be creating greener future with us, we would like to hear from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For more information, please contact Arto Juvonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 779 2382.
Please submit your application and CV latest on 21st of December 2022.