If you are passionate about quality and believe that test and build automation is the backbone of software development process, please read on. We are looking for an experienced Software Automation Developer to join us at Siili. The person should be a technical quality expert capable of designing and implementing tests efficiently, using the right tools and frameworks. We hope that you will help empower the development team to deploy code frequently while having the confidence that test infrastructure will provide short feedback loops on issues found.
SALabs (Software Automation Laboratory) is an operating unit within Siili. At SALabs, we create new technical and service concepts in software automation and build value-adding digital solutions together with our clients. We believe that the presence and future of software development is in automatization which enables us to do things smarter. We master automated testing, and we are on the lookout for someone who can test just about anything and who sets the quality bar high.
What you will do:
- Implement and maintain test automation suites using various automation tools and resources
- Automate the software development process by building and maintaining CD pipelines
- Help Siili’s customers on their journey towards excellent product quality
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the software development process
- Make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Enjoy the company of like-minded Siilis plotting to make us the best in DevOps and quality assurance
Who you are:
- You have excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools, and passion for quality processes
- You have knowledge of CI systems to create builds and you have experience managing and integrating test automation into various points in the deployment pipeline
- You speak Python / Java but still see programming languages as merely tools and you are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You have the ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an agile environment
- You ideally have experience working with cloud providers but can make things happen in on-premise or hybrid as well
- You are self-driven, proud of what you do and motivated to bring value to customer
- Problem-solving makes you tick: you are at home when digging into the system architecture in search of potential issues
- Last but not least, DevOps is all about communication and you are a master of it
What do we offer?
At Siili we see every employee as an extended-family member, and that means taking the very best care of our people both on and off work. We offer a wide range of learning opportunities, benefits, and leisure activities to our Siili people. Flexible work hours and remote work opportunities are a no-brainer to us. We trust you.
You are able to develop your key competence areas and interests through our tribe network. Your tribe will be your family and a peer group for learning inside Siili. We organize & participate in conferences, meet-ups, workshops – we love to learn! Siili also has tens of leisure club activities: From Sauna Siilis to gourmet food, gaming, bowling, and running. We got you covered.
If you want to know more about this role, we are happy to help. Just contact Cécil from our Talent team (email@example.com).