On behalf of our global customer company we are looking for a new employee to work in a position of SAM & Compliance Manager, located in Espoo.
This full time assignment starts as soon as the suitable candidate has been chosen and the work contract will be signed until the end of June 2019.
The selected employee will be working on Adecco's payroll.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Helping small organizations to maximize their value, minimizing risks and achieving more with their IT investments
- Growing Cloud and Annuity revenue
- Driving customer satisfaction
- Contributing campaign planning and sales execution
- Ensuring quality, consistency and excellency in execution of small SAM&CM activities
- Cooperating with different partners and stakeholders
We are looking for the candidate who has:
- Bachelor´s Degree
- MBA or Master's Degree in Finance, Communications, Marketing or IT will be seen as an advantage
- 4-6 years of practical experience in indirect sales, operation, marketing, communications and/ or business development
- 2-3 years experience of comparable cross-group responsibilities is strongly preffered
- Fluency in English and Finnish is mandatory
- Previous experience in formal training in project management
- Telesales or Telemarketing background
- Strong reporting (Excel & Power BI) and communicating skills
Please apply today or latest on Thursday 20th of August with your CV and application in English.
More information from Adecco's HR Consultant Noora Paakkari, by email email@example.com
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Software Asset Management & Compliance Manager
Yhteyshenkilö: Noora Paakkari
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO